Monday, June 8, 2015

The Ridiculous Reason My Family Was Kicked Off a US Airways Flight

Emily Kaiman for Kveller

I’m pretty sure that no one would ever tell you how much they LOVE traveling with their kids on planes. Particularly when we’re talking about small children, preschoolers, and toddlers.

But when my mom invited me and my four children (5, 5, 3, and 17 months), for a “vacation” in Florida, for some ungodly reason, I thought it was a great idea! Of course, with limited direct flights these days, we had layovers each direction for our “vacation.”

Truth is, my children did incredibly well on the planes to Florida. And, while I’m pretty sure we are still cleaning out the sand from their hair, the beach was, in fact, refreshing and maybe even just a little relaxing. Our trip home however, was another story.

Continue reading.

Follow us on   


No comments:

Post a Comment