Monday, June 29, 2015

5 Keys to a Happy Home

How to infuse your home with genuine joy.


by Slovie Jungreis-Wolf for aish.com

A woman approached me after a recent parenting lecture. “I own three houses but I don’t have any place that I can really call home. My family is filled with unhappiness and it’s miserable spending time together.”

Without joy, even the most beautiful surroundings feel dark. How can we help build an atmosphere of happiness in our homes?
1. Happy families take work

Looking at everyone else’s Facebook and Instagram pictures makes some people feel as if all other families are experiencing bliss. Photos of smiling kids, loving couples and exotic vacations… Don’t fall into this ‘happiness trap’. No photo ever gives you the full picture. Every family struggles with moods, dynamics, and challenges. True happiness takes work. There is never a home where it is “all fun, all the time.”

Continue reading.

Follow us on   


No comments:

Post a Comment