Monday, June 27, 2016

4 Things I’m Determined To Do This Summer With Or Without My Kids

Maurie Backman for Kveller


If there’s one thing I love about living out in suburbia, it’s that summertime offers a host of family-friendly activities that are easily accessible from my very own driveway. And so every summer, I compile a list (usually just in my head) of things I want to do before Labor Day rolls around (because as we all know, no matter how old we are, summer just seems to fly by).

But here’s the problem: While these activities always seem like fun in theory, they tend to be less so in practice. And a big reason has to do with the kids—well, my kids. And not so much my toddler, as my twin infant daughters, who are a handful (though my toddler can be quite demanding in his own right).

Continue reading.

Follow us on   

3 comments:

  1. Children develop best in a safe, non-violent and stimulating environment, i.e. when their caregivers are confident in their parenting. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work man i would like to congratulate you on this effort http://wheelygames.com/





    ReplyDelete
  3. ANUM 명품 그래프게임 그래프사이트 부스타빗소셜그래프 추천 가장 완벽하게 그래프사이트를 운영하는 곳을 추천합니다 소셜그래프게임에 대한 안전성을 확실히 해결한 그래프사이트입니다 부스타빗을 조작 없이 즐길 수 있는 메이저사이트로 초대합니다 https://www.graph-game.com/.

    ReplyDelete